twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I get chased by the number 666?

I wrote 666 on my right hand when I was 14,then when I went to get a career at the age of 24 I started getting chased by 666 on ID's,work associates,bills,everyday especially if something good happens it has 666 on it;am I just nuts or is the Governent screwing with me?
Answer:
Altho it is possible unless you are doomed to become president. The child of dignitaries. Suspected of espionage. Or from a family that is or does. I would chalk it all up to coincidence play those numbers baby. I'm a 9 and 6 person they are always around me. I got a computer generated phone number it ends 9666. Hey and look i'm first to answer your question. P.S I'm not evil, and neither are you.
666

666

666
i think ur kidding, its says 666 on ur id and i dont think u would put it there if its bothering you
i guess its better than 333 because its two put together!
your probably nuts i don't know what u want me to tell you its creepy though
Run faster.
Get some help.
coincidence
it's just a number. either that or you're crazy.
You're not important enough for the government to care about, let alone screw with.

666
you are probly always looking for 666 on anything you see and thats why you notice it so much...
666 only has evil powers if you think that, 666 has the power you give it and it will be what you believe it to be... We here at work are surrounded with the number and I feel it makes no difference but when I were younger and had different beliefs from now, things very different and the universe proved to me that their is evil and it is real and in many forms. Often I have customers comment on our numbers and on other things but thats what they think and they are entitled to their opinion. It is sad so many people do not realize that what you believe in sometimes is more powerful then anything else, our belifs have powers within them and nothing else has may have had anything else to do with it...
Paranoia. Don't let it bother you.
Have the number changed to 666000.
Paranoia-Main Destoyer !

P.S. You are kidding,right ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net