twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I get sad so easily! please help?

I cry alot!! and its not like i'm a drama queen or anything, but i just find death and pain depressing. Even when i try to look on the bright side of things, i'll be happy for just a little while then i'll kind of sink back into depression. I cried when aalyiah died because she was my idol, and i'm still sad about her death and its been 6 years!! i feel for everyone and everything.
Its so wierd!!
I just want to be happy and not feel as if the world is on my shoulders
please help
Answer:
There's nothing wrong with feeling sad every now and then. Just try to balance the sad thoughts with the happy thoughts.
Keep looking on the bright side of things. You get sad easy because you allow your thoughts to dwell on upsetting issues. Stop it.
Well, everyone heals in their own time. You need to find a way to let it go eventually and then you can move on.
time to maybe go see the doctor. you might need some anti-depressents...

You've got to go here!
www . whatwouldyoudo . ws
Try thinking happy thoughts.

I know that sounds corny but it really is the simpilist solution.
It's OK to be sad once in a while. Sometimes when I get sad, I try to keep occupied. Go for a jog or bike ride. Call one of your friends on the phone. Get out into the world and keep living. Don't fear death, fear an un-lived life.
you just sound like you need alot of hugs
(:
*HUGS*
Think about the good things in your life. There are so many things that are bad in the world, look at what you have and try to think of ways to help people that need it. Start in your community and start to think positive.
i know how you feel i am an often sad person i have a reason to be my house burnt down my mom dose pot and im 11 just look up to the future and not the past
well here`s what you should do:just try to not think about pain death
First, try some melissa oil. It calms you down and stimulates your mind. (not a drug!) It's aroma-therapy and works wonders! (IM Me if you need help finding it; moonelf_raven is my IM)

Next, start writing your thoughts down.

Volunteer at a food shelf or Soup house. This will really give you some perspective on life.

Also, check with your chiropractor to see if you have some sublaxations; a pinched nerve or blood vessal can severely alter your mood because it limits oxygen to the brain and messes with your cognative abilities, short and long term memory! (has worked wonders for me!)

If those fail, see your doctor and ask about medication. Sometimes it is a chemical imbalance that really does need help!
Have you consulted a doctor? If not, a psychiatrist is in order, as well as a therapist.

When I was in college, I used to cry and pray every night for hours that the Lord would bring me a husband. I was so lonely, and I thought that would solve all my problems. Of course, it didn't. The regular crying was a symptom of major depression which, now that I look back, I've had at least since high school.

It took a while to get a diagnosis, longer to get the right meds, and even then there have been ups and downs. But I can honestly say that I don't cry anymore (except during the Notebook).

It won't hurt anything to visit a doctor. If he feels you're normal, he'll send you home with a clean bill of health. But it's my hunch that you could be helped a lot with one little pill a day.

Speaking of pill, do you take the BCP? Some BCPs have side effects of depr, and some HBP meds do, too.

I want you to be happy, too. I want you to feel free as a butterfly.

d
My daughter had a similar problem. She cried a lot, but couldn't pin point any one thing that was upsetting her. She worried about things way too much - like the world was on her shoulders - and wasn't talking to us about what was bothering her. She saw her doctor about it and is now taking medication which has helped her a lot. I suggest you talk to your doctor. He/she may recommend counseling and/or medication.
Sadness is a Natural Reaction, for the mind, and for a
reaction from the Reflexes of the Body.
Sadness is a Temporary Emotion. If you are saddened,
very often, I would advise you to seek professional cousel-
ing and ''get the talking'' done first, then if that doesn't solve
the matter, I would advise you to have a complete physical,
to eliminate any physical malfunctions of the body.
Clinical depression is a real condition, which is caused by an in balance of chemicals in your brain. Your mother should not dismiss antidepressants.

You should go to your doctor and see what he/she thinks. I don't know how old you are, but maybe your mother should go with you to the doctor to discuss the pros and cons of treatment.

Good luck.
whenever you have a sad thought,block it with a happy one. it's not the solution but it'll keep you going for the mean time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net