twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I hate my.?

i hate my life sometimes i just want to do suicide its killing me and the thing is i think about it all the time most of my life i am miserable
Answer:
If you are feeling suicidal now, please stop long enough to read this. It will only take about five minutes.

link below- please read!!
DON'T.


Get some help if you need it.
im sry will you be my friend
distract yourself. and try to think about your family and friends and what would happen if you do.
reach out to some one near you... if not, they have counseling centers, so that they KNOW how to help you, a loved one may not. BUT whatever you do, DON"T!
dont... you'll hate it more on your next life..and you can't die on your second life, you'll be like it forever...
dont do it ( suicide) thats not the way to solve the problem there is a solution to everything
if you feel this way then you need to tell someone to let out all your fustration. don't stay miserable forever. you only have one life so make the best of it
why girl life is so short already just try to talk to some one about it you make me worried one of my friends hung her self not good please cheer up it will get better sometime its not all good:0
first of all realise that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. secondly, help people less fortunate than yourself. it will give you purpose, make you grateful and take your mind off your own problems. people need you out there..
How could you be miserable. Life is so beautiful. You need to take control of yourself and notice how lucky you are. Suicidal people are usually not happy with themselves, not life. Figure out what it is about you that you don't like, and change it. Get a new hairstyle, color, your friends may be dragging you down, change the style of your clothing, etc. etc. Find out what your passionate about - pick up a hobby and go for it... you didn't state your age so I'll give you an example: I love nature so I hang out a lot at parks, the beach, scenic areas, etc. That brings me peace. Take care of yourself and enjoy life while you can - you only get 1 opportunity to make the best of it...I don't know if your a religious person, but God can get you through anything - pray to him and your life will make a big change for the better.
Yea...join the crown. I know how ya feel. I laugh at the fact there is a law that makes suicide illegal. If your dead, what do they do-lock your corps up?
Its all about coping. Use what ya got till those coping skills run out. Then ya find some other way of coping till it fails ya too. Its up to you how long you play the game.

Like me I just keep making up stupid reasons to live some times. Like oh yea...I want to watch the next episode of "dead like Me". (which actually is a pretty funny show that is no longer in production. I think sci -fi shows it now.

Or well I better save up money for the party at my funeral.

Hang in there
I understand how you feel but you let it consume you have to find the good things and life and make to point to be thankful for them are you a spiritual person cause if you are and even if you aren't pray about it and trust me which ever God your praying to will help.
awww don't do that. tell someone, talk to people. it will help. don't worry, it'll get better
i understand how you feel but think about all the good things in your life instead of the bad things...make new friends, hang out with the people that make you laugh, get a new hobby, excercise always makes me feel better, rent hillarious and good-feeling movies, just try to have fun and if nothing works talk to someone you trust and tell them that you feel miserable most of the time in life and see what they say, talk to your friends about it too, most of the time friends seem to cheer you up. and always remember that us people at ByeDr.com who are giving you advice right now care about you not killling yourself. WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T DO IT, YOU WILL THANK YOURSELF IN THE LONG RUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net