twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I get freaked out when i meet new people?

I think myself as socialable, however, when i meet new people i find myself panic...have any of you experience this?
Answer:
I do that all the time and a good thing for me to remember is that my first impression is usually a wrong impression because I am in such a panic and so nervous that I always do that! I can never fully tell if I am going to like someone until I have met them at least 5 times
no, I'm outgoing, but i do get really panicky over stupid stuff, you could have anxiety, or just be nervous that they wont like you.don't stress about it
Social anxiety disorder, yes. It's a real disorder.
it sounds like social anxiety disorder, sorry but I really don't feel like explaining the whole thing. If you are concerned about your social interactions with pple go see a therapist and they will help you figure out the best solution.
I have found that it is only frightning to meet new people if you care what they think.
Do you have a low self esteem issue, or some other problem that you are aware of. We all have to get used to meeting new people, it is part of life, so see if you can get help through a support group.
You have social anxiety. Therapy can help as well as an anxiety medication. I have social anxiety and unfortunately i try to avoid places where there are lots of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net