twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I had a GOOD DAY today, but now i'm CRYING i feel sad, am i depressed again? PLease help me, im SUICIDAL?

although i dont believe in that 'illness' 'depression'
thats just the word i'll use just cuz it's familiar

im 16, i've been 'depressed' i think since i was
9 , i only spoke very little in class, lost friends because i became really quiet, literally speaking 10 words a day in class,

i attempted suicide at 12 , two times
overdosing on 23 pills

it seemed like i ''got better at '14-15' but not completely , only a little bit

basically i had a good day, spent with 3 good friends who i havent seen for almost a yr.

but why am i so sad for? y am i crying?
i dont want to 'fall back into "depression" again..

because i'm also suicidal
(i know suicide is bad, dont even preach about it, that wont help at all, just b useless and already known info)
Answer:
From someone who has struggled with depression most of my life, I can tell you there are always some hurdles, but there are also some good times ahead of you. I suggest you call your therapist or psychiatrist right away.

If you ever need to chat, you can e-mail me at snazzlefrazz@yahoo.com

Take Care %26 God Bless
i really think u should go see some1 or find some 1 to talk to if u dont have the money
HEY don't kill urself. go to the doctor. get some meds. they'll help. If you ever need help you can e-mail me @ kittie_lvr2010@yahoo.com. If u e-mail me i can give u my fone number and i can help u out when ever u need it? k? day or nite i don't kno u but I want to help.
In my opinion? Look life is hard and rough, it always has been and always will be dear, its how we deal with and overcome such said obsticles that forge us into who we are later in life... No one person can tell you what is wrong with you or what is bothering you with what information you gave.. Only you can answer that. You need to really sit down and do some reflecting and soul searching to see what all is bothering you and causing you to feel like this and when you have come up with those things, talk to your parents... and be mature about it, sit them down and explain everything in detail... the feelings you are feeling, why you are feeling that way and ask them what they think you should do, and if they do think you should go get help then by all means dont be scared by it, go get help, there are so many people out there willing to help you get through whatever it is you are going through... You are to young and you have not even yet to start living your life. Be strong kiddo, all will be well... Just remember to smile :)
Don't listen to the people who tell you, see a Dr. get pills they will help. You need someone to talk to; maybe a professional or a counselor. You are depressed because you miss your friends, and you want to spend more time with your friends, but other obligations may have prevent you from spending time with them.

I am not a professional psychologist, but since you are a minor, you parents should help you. Your parents need to be there for you and I do not mean just physically, but emotionally, and mentally. You do need some help though. You can call a hot line from your local mental health center, and he/she will listen to you and your problems. Good luck to you, and I am sorry that you have to go through this, but you do not have to go through this alone. There is help out there.
Please talk to a loved one.Talk to family or a friend.They can always help u.They are very supportive.Or even call a hotline to do with depression.And see your doctor.I know at times I get depressed and have anxiety and its always great to talk to anyone about your problems.I also went on medication to help with the anxiety and it has helped.People always want to help others.Today u had a great day with your friends and were so happy that u got emotional.I was the same way at your age,I was very quiet also.I still am abit shy today.But please do talk to someone,they can help u.Please dont hurt yourself,all your loved ones cant live without u.They love u.I Wish u all the best!And take good care of yourself.Please Get some help!
i have the same problem, like i always feel down or depressed, even when i'm out having a good time with friends. although i might not know all the answers, i know if you talk to one of your parents, about anything, then you'll start to open up with your feelings, and sooner or later, get to talking about this problem you have welled up inside. that's what i did, with my dad, and it worked wonders. you can't be afraid to "fall back into depression again" either, because if you don't take chances, you'll never get out of this hole. if you keep living in this fear of being depressed again, you'll never be able to overcome it. just think about it, has fear ever helped someone overcome an obstacle, so great as depression. what you need to beat it is love, from another person, and also love from yourself. hopefully this will work for you, as it continues to work for me.
PLEASE see a doctor. You need to know that people love you. I know the feeling; you're feeling swallowed and you can't do anything right and your shy and the kids at school pick on you because you're an easy target and they're jerks. Maybe even a school counselor. I have know to people who used to cut themselves. I remember one wasn't even my friend. This is when I went to a Catholic school. We were in gym and had both been taken out during dodgeball. I was talking about how depressed I was... she turned to me and showed me the very light scars running accross her arm. She said that I needed to get help... my parents probably won't let me. . I haven't, but you should. PLEASE! God loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net