twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I have a problem in my brain, I struggle to remember!?

I recently went on a training course with my new work and had to complete several different tasks that were related to my job.I struggled the most out of everyone to do the tasks! I am not a thick person at all ! I am above average at almost evreything i do, but when it comes to new classroom things my mind just wont allow me to interprate anything I am taught! I havent used much of my brain over the last 5 years due to the nature of my previous job so I think it may be that,that has caused certain parts of my brain to fall asleep. Now in my new job I want to excel but feel I a may struggle on a day to day basis.Does anyone know of anything that will help me?
Answer:
Read books and keep a dictionary handy for words you don;t recognise.

Complete crossword puzzles and generally exercise your mind as much as possible.

Within a short amount of time you'll be on top of things again.

Have a word with your GP and ask to be referred to a community nutritionist. It could be that something you are eating is causing a bit of brain fog and by cutting it out you will be improving your brain's ability to remember things.

A homeopathic doctor should be able to perform the simple food allergy test on you. It is very revealing.
err... give up the weed dude! erm whats the question again man?
i don't know homie but whatever you do..don't take up weed if ur memory's already bad..
ask for the training to be offered using different styles of learning. a good trainer will know what you mean, everyone learns in different ways. maybe you should just make lots of your own mistakes to get it. try ginseng Siberian.
Read some memory books - Tony Buzan is good.
Everyone has the ability to remember almost perfectly, what you need training in is how to recall events once they are stored in your brain.
Using your memory effectively means being able to retrieve from your memory.
Try to focus on one task at a time. When in doubt, write down your tasks on a piece of paper in the order of completion. You may still be focused on your previous occupation, thereby confusing your present one. Take a deep breath, focus and complete each task according to urgency of same.
Take Omega 3 capsules 1,000mgrms per day. Give them a few weeks to get into your syatem and take them for life. Not only are they good for your mind they are good for your body in general. There have been quite a few studies done with them. You could look it up on the computer, should be lots of info.
There are several things that you can do to get the old grey matter working again. Read challenging books, join a club where you have to think about things, eg political, photography (which is much harder than it looks), do a night school class, they're enrolling soon! etc. If you drink excessively, then cut down; alcohol kills brain cells, stop smoking the weed, that also does your brain no favours at all, though it's not nearly as bad as alcohol. Start doing sudoku, they should be a challange for about two months, before they all become easy. Just challange you mind, frequently.

And stop eating croissants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net