twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I get sick!?

im 15 and going to my aunt for 2 weeks. my brother went last week. now its my turn. help! i dont wanna go. its a 5 hour drive. i get sick in the car. dont tell me medication. its sorta phycological. its like i make myself sick. when i think about it, it makes me sick. how can i get my mind of it? reading and watching movies wont help. then your eyes dont see the movement in the car. help! i dont wanna go. were gonna ake, shopping and more to come. you guys need to stop her from coming. but how? stop her now! what if i get sick? i will not sleep. how can i stop worrying. do something
Answer:
listen to some music and close your eyes. oh sit by a window because you probably wont stop her from coming unless you vomit on her...yes that may be good.
Why are you asking this question again?
stop thinking about it! its all in the mind you get yourown self sick... Poor thing just dont go
i would sleep.. or talk to other people while in the car..
close your eyes, and pretend your driving, or sit in the front. you really are a case, u need to chill out, and not think about how u feel all the time, cuz that's what's making you sick
same problem here. the exact. visit what are germs and look in the motion sickness article. it has some good @$$ $HIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net