twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I have a family member that reads the death notices all the time. Do you find that strange?


Answer:
no not really. i had uni placement in a aged care home. and everyday i would have to read the death notices in the paper to one woman, she always knew atleast someone. it was sad more than anything, but it became like a daily ritual for her. She never seemed sad or bothered by it, maybe cos she was old.. death just became more of a reality. But i dont think id be worried bout ur family member.
the what ???? i think that ok
I never read them when I was young, but now as I get older, I check to see if any of my friends have checked out, and sadly they have.
Of course not. It's no different than reading birth announcements, want ads, or the sports page. Plus, the older you get, the more people you are likely to know.
I do, and I look for surnames I know just out of morbid curiousity.
no, sometimes I remember that I used to do that, because many of my friends had died, and I never heard about it until it was too late...so I started reading the obituraries more often..that is all,..so depending on what they're looking for, I don't find it strange

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net