twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I got a terrible addiction to Capri-Suns, i need help, what should i do?

no lie i really do, i can go through a whole box in 20 min. It's costing my mom alot of money to keep buying them and i feel bad for her.
Answer:
Drink Some Water
Ask your mom to stop buying them and get addicted to water.
SWITCH TO GATORADE
haha, that's strange.
they arent very big, but if you want to stop, then just start slowing down on your capri sun intake. and over the next 2-3 days you should be down to half of what you were before, and just keep lowering your intake until your either done with them, or taking them at reasonable amounts (2-3 in a day!)
lol
u should make alot of plans so that u have no time for capri-sun or make a goal stop drinking them little by little and sooner or later you wont be drinking them anymore
i know what u meen i get that when i drink them i think they due that so youll buy more.but what i do is drink a soda then sqeese a lemon or i drnk lemon juice and i dont have the craving anymore!
Buy Em In Bulk.. And Limit Yourself To a coupLE a Day.
dude i have an addiction to sipps ice teas no lie i cant just have one i need about 3 to satisfy me i can kill a pack of them in 30 mins. Do what i did start pacing yourself i no its hard because your gana feel like nothing quenchs you like capri suns but u need to limit yourself to having like 3 a day because taking them away from you, even thouhgh it helps sucks because you need that taste at least once a day.If that dosent work just buy the gallon thing of capri suns its the same thing i was pissed when i had do drink sipps ice teas from the gallon things but its worth it. I no how u feel good luck with it.
try asking your mom to only let you have a box a day and even all 12 of them throughout the day and inbetween drink water that way it will help calm your addiction....don't feel bad i am that way with Pepsi i have o have pepsi if i don't have at least 6 or 7 glasses a day i get horrible headaches i asked my friend what i should do and his dads a doctor and this is what he told me to do so i am trying it and hopfully it works out okay...for you and me both :)
Tell mom to stop buying them.
Hell, I'm addicted to soda which is half my cause of my sleeplessness yet I don't do **** about it.
Seriously, your motivated, tell mom to stop.
i have the same problem but instead i buy themself im 13
Hey Arby:

I have the same problem with soda. I go broke every week! But that is not the real problem though, it is the addiction.

What my doc told me is to substitute every other drink with water. Then after time have a soda, water, water, soda. Then again have soda, water, water, water, soda, and continue this way until you are only down to a few sodas a day, but it takes time.

Try substituting my soda for the capri suns and have a c sun, water, c sun, water, c sun... then
c sun water, water, c sun, water, water, c sun...
then
c sun, water water water, c sun, water, water, water, c sun,...

So far it is working for me, but I am weaning off the soda slow so I don't slip up.

You can do it, time patience and the desire to bet those capri suns!

Be safe and be well

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net