twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I have a fear of ghosts?

Okay well I have a tremendous fear of ghosts. It's starting to interfer with my everyday life. I can't sleep at night, I have trouble looking in the mirror, I have trouble walking in the dark. It's weird because I have never been afraid of anything before until now. Most people think I'm crazy that I think ghosts are everywhere and I have a fear for them. But it's starting to stop me from doing everyday things. And what I'm asking is what can I do to overcome my fear without making it worse?
Answer:
Have you had experiences with ghosts? I've have many,mostly non threatening. The only then I can recomend, is to rebuke them in the name of Jesus Christ. It worked for me. Best wishes
just keep telling yourself they don't exist and don't let your mind play tricks on you
Don't fear them. Most of the time they are harmless.
What is your fear of Ghosts about? Most are just spirits that are there to watch over you. Usually it is someone you were close to and they are just watching over you and protecting you.
since ghosts are real, u should get an exorcist to get rid of them.
This seems like a case of phasmophobia (fear of ghosts). If it's getting in the way of your everyday life, see a therapist before it gets worse. And stop reading ghost stories, movies, urban ledgends, and those MySpace chain letters.
this sounds familiar.
I get like this sometimes.
it might sound crazy but try talking to them. keep the mood light. it helps me.
it also sounds like you may have some uncontrolled anxiety? talk to your doctor, but you may want to try some 5HTP or st. johns wort.
p.s
I can't look into mirrors at night either. ")
even if you can't convince yourself that they don't exist just be reasonable about it. just think, if they are everywhere and always have been, none of them have hurt you yet so why would they start now. do you really think they are even capable of hurting you?
They can't hurt you because they don't belong here. Next time you get scared say out loud "Go away, you do not belong here". They know it's true.
try to talking to some ghost hunters. or just simply move to another place if thats what it takes
Ghosts are nothing more but your imagination and what producers put in movies to scare people like you and many others the only thing that really exist are spirits and all they do is help you and watch over you to make sure you are okay and even if a ghost is real it will help you more than harm you!~!! if you need anything contact me
I, personally, have studied this kind of thing, also known as paranormal investigation, or parapsychology, and here's my input, in simplest terms:

The idea of a ghost is someones spirit that hasn't left our earth. It just doesn't have a body. So in that aspect, it is no different than you, or your neighbor. The reason people fear them so much is because they don't understand them, and it seems that they are some kind of "monster". But this is not the case. If you were to encounter one, it would be like encountering someone walking down the street- they're going about their business, and you're going about yours.

To reduce your fear, just remember- these are spirits without bodies. Likely, no more dangerous than people, animals, etc, that you see walking down the street. It's not like what you see on tv or in the movies, at least not to my knowledge :P. Most spirits are just going about their business. So you should continue to go about yours.

Don't waste your time being afraid- I mean, there are tons and tons of things that are harmful to us- but we can't live in fear. Just live, with a little caution, and respond to situations as necessary- do what you have to do to make things ok for yourself, if that makes sense. Everything will work out.

If the problem persists, you may need to see a doctor to help you with your fears. In that case, I would go to a trusted parent, friend, or family member, and ask for assistance.
Dont work yourself up over something like this..I dont think your crazy but if a fear starts to interfere with your ability to function its more than a fear..and you might want to talk to someone about it.Personally?.Im not afraid of ghosts.Im wayyyyy more afraid of the real live nuts and maniacs walking around than I am of ghosts..
either your just weird %26 need to realize that everyone else are the same way or that your house is haunted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net