twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I have a fear of death-and I'm only 15!?

It's more the uncertainty of what comes after that I'm scared of.
Like I asppire to be a famous actor and I'm scared that after all that ive done in my life I'll suddenly blink out of existance.
I don't really believe in god though I do think there is someone out there or some sort of 'other level' or supernatural world out there. but anyway i can't think about it for too long because it makes me feel so awful inside, like i could suddenly be not thinking, not doing anything, just not there anymore. as stuck up as it sounds my world does revolve around me cause basically there is no my world without me, i mean if im dead then how can i be in the world and thinking and what not-i duno its hard to explain but i don't understand what happens when i die.
I mean i do sorta believe in some of that physcic stuff. surely all those millions of physcucs (excluding the phoneys) are talking to someone-and if so does that mean we all survive after death.
Any advice?
Answer:
I used to feel the same way, as even though I'm religious I don't believe that consciousness persists after death. The way I see it, we're scared of death mostly when we're not satisfied with the life we're living. So my advice is to live as full and happy a life as possible. That way you'll leave a mark on the world that will last even after you're gone--to wherever that may be when we go. You will have changed part of the world for the better and people will remember you lovingly. So that way you're never truly gone from this world.

I've also gotten anxious thinking about what death must feel like. To me, being dead is probably what it felt like before I was born or the times I was under anesthesia for surgery.any time I just wasn't "there" at all...and those weren't bad sensations in any way. The way I see it, if I live a very long, very full life and touch a lot of people and accomplish a lot of things, there will come a point when I want to go completely and get some rest from so many years of constant thinking, feeling, and working.
Hope this helps.

And also, my advice is to not listen to people who talk about Hell and eternal suffering. Those are just ways of controlling people.
my advice would be to try not to worry about it..

i mean if you spend your life worrying about stuff you can't control.. what kind of life is that really?
you can't really do much to prevent death.. i mean you have die eventually..
but yeah..i wouldn't worry so much.. life is to short to spend time worrying about stuff you can't do anything about
Listen Carefully. where is Father of your Grand-father? He's died. and his father also died. Every one died when time is come. No body stay in this world. so why you scared.

Enjoy you life and be happy.

Have a nice day.
My advice would be,picture yourself living forever...nothing can kill you,and you can't die of ANYTHING...picture all the people you love coming and going throughout your life,and you just staying here on planet earth...to me that thought is scary a hell...also think of death,in that when you die is exactly when your supposed to.You're only supposed to accomplish certain things,and if you don't make it to be a movie star (not trying to freak you out!) you were never supposed to live to become one. If you live to get married,but not to have children,that's exactly how it was supposed to be.You were never meant to do the things you didn't accomplish in life...does that make sense?
It is only human to fear death. Religion can ease your fear of death, but if you are not a faithful person then I guess that won't help you. It is impossible for anyone to know what happens for sure but you shouldn't worry about it. Live the life that you have to the best of your ability.
Death is scary because it is the unknown. We are scared of many unknown things, and then when we get to know them, the fear drops away. We all have to get used to the idea that one day we will be gone from the world we know, but our job as humans is to do our very best in this world while we are here. The future will take care of itself.

You might try meditating, just to clear your head.
well i think you might have some anxiety issues but it is true well all die, and nobody can be certain what happens after we die. all that one can do is live life without any regrets and realize that everything happens for a reason. If you do die it's your time to. Hopefully it will be when your old and in your sleep and nothing painful happens but you will die...if this feeling is taking over your life then maybe you have anxiety, my boyfriend thinks about the same thing when he gets panic attacks, he takes medication and the panic attack goes away and life is normal again.
You are too yong too think this way its just a harmonal disturbances and nothing else so please treat this By using homeopathy Please take CAMOMILA 30 Lquid Drops For better cure take this Medication 4-5 Drops in half a glass water with empty stomach two times a day and you will remove this problem forever

Get well soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net