twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

I don`t affort to go to a therapist, because in my country it is very expensive, but I feel I`m going insane?

In my country going to a psychologist is somethingwhich few people can affort. I can not. I feel though that maby in a few years I`ll end up crying all day and not being able to speak to anyone no more. I looked at my past, my present, understood my problems but have no key to becoming normal.- must mention- i never acted like a normal person.
I have nobody to talk to.
Answer:
Are there any charities which deal with mental health issues, a friend or family member who you could talk to? Sometimes just talking helps, it does not have to be a trained person. Your doctor may be able to help you too, discuss it with him/her.
I'm sorry friend I hope you find your answer
look inside
sure you have people to talk with, just write us here we will try to help guide you.
I am sorry about the way you must be feeling at the moment it is hard to think you have nobody to talk to.
Most areas have a local clinic or community centre which provide mental health services. you should enquire regarding this. it is important to talk to someone and sometimes it is so much better talking to a proffessional or someone you dont know instead of family etc.

If you would ever like to vent your probs, access my 360 page i'd be glad to hear from you anytime. I can discuss your issue with you if you like.
Take care!
I am sorry you are so sad. There are many good books out there that can give you some insight. Check the self help section of your local book store.but know this, happiness is a choice, it is something you find inside yourself. It is difficult to see that when you are in a cycle of sadness and self defeat, but it is so.
Is there a help hotline in your area? A toll free phone number you can call and talk to someone?
Well with not knowing what the problems you are feeling are about I dont know what to suggest that would be right up your alley ,but I have a few suggestions .soemtimes therapist are really needed and in your case it may be but since you cant afford one how about a friend ,a freinds parent ,a pastor/religious/spiritual leader,a guidnace counselor if you are in school,you can also join a support group in your area or online dealing with your area of need.It would be great if you could get an actual therapist cuz they do help.is there a place you can get insurance(not sure where u are at so dont know what is available )so you can see one.As to normal hmmm I dont think anyone is normal ,normalcy is different to everyone.I know before i started therapy I use to think a lot of what i feel is abnormal( i had a husband who would tell me that) well here through therapy i discovered what i was feeeling was normal and I was a lot more normal than what I thought I was .depending on age and where you are at some places do have hot lines for when people are at thier lowest to call and get support that way.yahoo has lots of good groups on here that if you join although they are not drs they help you feel better with what you are feeling and help you with ideas they have done and well just letting you know you are not alone and there are people out there who feel and act just like you .give it a shot .therapy would be best but til you can afford it try to work with what you have access to .the computer and the people around you .good luck hope you find inner peace .
First consult your family physician and tell your symptoms. He/she should be able to advise you. Don't know you age but you are unlikely to "go crazy" if in your mid twenties are later. Perhaps you have a chemical imbalance and need a good physical work up.
i am sorry that you are feeling this way. i can certainly understand where you are coming from. 6 years ago i was feeling the same way. are there no free clinics where you are from? you might check with your church or whatever religious institute that you attend. catholic churches operate clinics all over the world. you need to be on med(s) and as soon as possible. what you are experiencing sounds like to me a psychotic break. i could be wrong. i am not a doctor or a nurse.just someone who has been there. my prayers are with you that you will somehow find an answer to your problems and that you will find an answer to your situation.
Do you live in an area where you can go out and do a little light running or a fast walk? That can really really help a lot. A chemical imbalance isn't something you have a choice on whether or not to have , it happens. I agree with asking your physician, he/she may surely have an answer for you. You can also do a google search and find places that can help people in your situation. Good Luck!
Borrow money to talk to good psychotherapist. Process of awareness, inner healing. Worth it to sort out life.
If not possible,.ring Lifeline in Australia 13 11 14 or other counselling helpline in U.K. or Australia. It's a start.
Sorry to hear of your feelings of being out of control. Accept you feel angry, afraid. Read about Mindfulness. Meditate...slow slow breathing, think of breathing. Do every day. Imagine you are soothing a crying baby - you. We can all learn to soothe ourselves..slowly. Takes practice.
NBV, we need details. It's had to know what to say when we don't know what's going on.

Forget normal, there is no normal. Go to the library and get some books on psychology.

You life is as hopeless as you believe it is. This is very much in your hands. You have to believe things will improve.

Try the church anyway. You have to do something.

Hang in there
Joe
Find a pen pal who understands! If you wanna be my e-pal, I'll "listen" to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net