twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I feel like somthing is blocking my sleep. I can't stop trying to figure out why I am not sleeping.?

I don't really know what the problem is.
Someone at work told me that even if you're not thinking about the problem, it can still be in the back of your mind. I wish she wouldn't have told me that because now I am worried that I will never figure out what my problem is. I keep trying to figure it out.
Answer:
There are many causes for insomnia
people at work are one of the worst places to get help for a medical problem
they are at best 90% wrong.
see a doctor.
Shes right. It can be a problem dormant in your subconcious that you don't even realize. Its bothering you and it needs to be resolved or it could be you just need one huge sleeping pill!
it could be you have many stressful things happening ..or you cant escape constant thoughts?
I had the exact same problem last night. Have you tried chamouille tea?
I have a friend whose a sleep therapist and he told me to stop drinking coffee before bedtime.Usually this helps me sleep but maybe since I'm getting older it reversed and kept me up...anyway it worked.Don't do any stimulas before trying to go to bed.He said a lot of his patients found out there problem was being online even though you don't think your mind is that active it really is.
I know that if I eat a lot of sweets before bed time I'll wake up around 2 in the morn. and can't go back to sleep for nothing so I think that ( sugar ) is my enemy.. you might
watch what you eat before bed time. just a so gestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net