twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

I don't know what to do...?

You know that song "welcome to my life"? well, that explains just me. I am always crying, and feeling sad. Nobody in my family is ever happy anymore. Just nothing is going right. There is always something to worry about. what should i do?
Answer:
PROBLEM: I had same experience during my puberty. Feeling lost, unhappy and worry about everything. I didn't have friends to talk to and not able to communicate with family.
SOLUTION 1 ( if you have no one to talk to) : We can't change our environment but we can change our attitude and way of thinking. I picked up a book by Dale Carnergie. The title is "The Power of Positive Thinking". You can find it from google or amazon. I made sure to read some positive story everyday and tell myself how good i was infront of mirror every morning. It helped me to become a better person and more happy. You have to believe in yourselve that you truly can be happy. Avoid people that give you negative thinking or feel bad about yourselves too.

SOLUTION 2 (if you have someone you trust) : The best things in life is to have someone who care about you and willing to listen to you. If you have a friend that good in listening and giving advise, give him or her a call. Avoid people that give you negative thinking.

SOLUTION 3 (diversion) : Join some outdoor activity like sports club or club that takes a lot of energy and concentration. Enjoy yourselves from positive activities. Meet happy people and try to smile eventhough you feel sad. Watch some comedy and laugh your head off eventhough it was not funny.

These works for me and i hope it works for you too.

P.S. i recommend you to read some self motivation book. You can find it from amazon.com. I can only give you my suggestion and best wished but you have to make the changes yourselves. Start from your mind and you won't regret it.
im sorry to hear that. I know how you feel. Try taking a deep breath, and relaxing. I know its hard. But life has it's ups and downs. Make yourself happy or talk to a therapist. Try talking about it outloud or writing, it helps.
you might have depression or some other disorder. go to the doctor they could refer you to a counselor/psychiatrist etc. if you ever have thoughts of suicide get help right away. and if you ever have to go on prescription meds its not that bad, i take effexor even though i've gained about 15 lbs off of it im so much happier and i'd rather be 15 pounds fatter than crying all the time.
Oddly enough, things are professionally go right for me, but it is my lack of social life is keeping me in the sewer.
It's hard.

I remember when I went through a similar period. it got worse and worse until I discovered something about myself. What I needed to make me happy.

I found out that i HAD to express myself. I began doing art and once I started, the feelings lifted from me like a blanket. I won't say I'm a happy person, just normal...no more severe mood swings, burting into tears, and feeling pointless.

It wasn't even good art. But after 6 months and finding similar people who encouraged my artowork, I quit my job and have never regreated it.

I'm not suggesting you sell everything, move to a commune and paint 24-7. But it amazes me how many artists have felt the same way before they began their carreers. Medication and therapy is expensive and have side effects. For some it's the right answer, but why not try something easier, first. Write, draw, act, sing...anything where you get to express you...and see how it makes you feel. You don't even have to show anyone, just make what makes you happy.

If it doesn't work, then maybe you can look at the more conventional treatments.
Things can't always go right. I know there have been times when i was worried about bills or whatever and my kids felt that but we all got over. Nothing is forever except family. When things are bad at home or school or just in life in general they can't STAY bab things are always changing. I get down and then things change and i'm bettwer again

Just hang in there through the bad It will get better
"Are you worried? Do you have many 'what if' thoughts? You are identifying with your mind, which is projecting itself into an imaginary future situation and creating fear. There is no way that you can cope with such a situation, because it doesn't exist. It's a mental phantom. You can stop this health - and life corroding insanity simply by acknowledging the present moment. Become aware of your breathing. Feel the air flowing in and out of your body. Feel your inner energy field. All you ever have to deal with, cope with, in real life - as opposed to imaginary mind projections - is this moment. Ask yourself what 'problems' you have right now, not next year, tomorrow, or five minutes from now. What is wrong with this moment?? You can always cope with the now, but you can never cope with the future - nor do you have to. The answer, the strength, the right action or the resource will be there when you need it, not before, not after."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net