twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

I dont know why but i feel so depressed i have nothing to do i feel scared and very shaky what should i do ?


Answer:
Depression and anxiety have NO explanation sometimes.
They just happen.
Make and appointment with a psychiatrist.
I did.
I was 35 when I did and OH how wish I had done it sooner!
Good luck to you!
D
it's really odd but math seems to help get your mind off of thing sthat make you depressed. trust me, it helps me SO much, and i recommended this to my friends and it has worked greatly for each of them. i'm serious. i guess the logic in math and fractions and stuff helps excercise your frontal lobe instead of the emotional part of your brain. either way, it works. i know, math is dreadful, but if it becomes a pastime and gets rid of yoru depression, what more can you ask for? and there's no side affects, like there is in medications to cure depression. you become stronger in math AND you feel good. it's a two-for-one. (:
See anxiety and depression, at http://www.ezy-build.net. (.net.nz/~shaneris) on pages 6 and 2, and practise one of the relaxation methods daily, and when needed. Volunteer, even from home, since it will help depression, add structure and meaning to your life, increase self esteem, help others, and you can mention it to potential employers. If outside the home, you can get a reference, and put it on your CV: many employers give preference to volunteers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net