twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

I dont want to go to manchester?

i dont want to do anything! I just want to kill myself as i am so ashamed of the girl i have become, i totally hate myself but i have booked a flight to manchester as i have to use up my uk visa, i know that i will get there and wish i wa shome but i am not happy at home either, does this mean i am always going to be unhappy?
Answer:
No it does not mean you are going to be unhappy forever but you should see a doctor about your problems. It sounds to me as if you are depressed but I am no doctor so can not say for sure. Manchester is a nice place there is loads of stuff to do, just relax and have fun well you are over here (I come from Manchester and now live about 20 miles away). I am not sure what your visa covers but maybe you could see a doctor on the NHS well here, it maybe free as it is for people in the UK. good luck take care

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net