twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

I dont know whats wrong with me?

im just kinda depressed a lot. im confused about whether this guy likes me or not. i like him a lot, but i dont know. its just so confusing. like i get depressed when im not doing something to get my mind off of all this stuff. this isnt really a question or anything, im just kinda letting out my feelings. idk why i keep feeling this tho. its not just the love thing, its other things too. i also kinda feel lonely. like even when im with friends, i still kinda feel like im alone. i really dont know why tho. does anyone have any advice for me? im 15 male btw.
Answer:
YOu are just going through a change .. try speaking with your school counselor or your family doctor if you are not comfortable talking about this with a family member you can trust ..kr

Good Luck!
http://dailystrength.org/support/teens/d...
Talk with someone close to you and let him/her know exactly how you feel.
its normal for your age. Seriously, just focus on your yourself and school.

Everybody goes through this stage at one point or another. Some are more open. Others are much less.
i would ask him..better to know the truth than stress about it forever.
You sound like many teens. Try praying about the things that confuse you. Talk to your parents. Exercise. Eat right. Sleep at least 8 hours a night. Ask your parents if you should see a doctor.
What you are feeling is perfectly normal, even though it's pretty horrible, it's all those hormones messing with your head.
I'm the exact same way as you. I don't know what's wrong with me either. I'm all mentally screwed up. I feel like that right now.
dontworry about it its just a guy you have to learn to forget about it dont get so deppressed over something so dumb move on and find someone new kk i hope my advice works for you good luck
im the same way i think you have manic deppresive psychosis like me but when i used hang out with this girl and we did it alot i was normal but i broke up with her in a rage your feelings will fluctuate like so sad-angry-normal-happy if u have my condition singing helps and skateboarding numbs out the pain very well also writing just like you already did
There's nothing wrong with you. By the the way you said it, it might just be your age.
There's nothing wrong with your age in particular, but around that age, it's normal for most people of both genders to feel that way.
So, basically, it's nothing you should be worrying about a lot.
your not alone. oh and just tell the guy, that you like him, the worst he could do is say no, besides we spend enough of our life waiting for things, just do it and get it over with. if you find any good advice about the depressed thing, let me know. hope you get better. if you ever want to talk just email me.
please talk to someone, if not a family member a professional. don't keep it bottled up inside or it will get worse.
I'm going to be 29 in about a month. I remember feeling alot like you back then, and still do sometimes. But I've learned a few things....

1st - Your too young to be depressed about a guy, unless he's your true friend and he just died. He might just want in your pants anyways

2nd - Welcome to becoming an adult, and thinking about things, and sharing your feelings.

3rd - I found out I was bi-polar at your age. (Manic depressive) It has taken constant work and medication to fight my illness. If you continue to feel this way for a long time, you may want to see a shrink. But drug free is the best.
The best advice I can give you - continue in schooling and education. Engage in regular activities like sports and hobbies. Finally, surround yourself with only positive people that are respected and make you feel good. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net