twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I feel like im not in touch with reality... its weird?

I have never felt this way. I feel like everything isn't real... i honestly have no clue what I'm doing... or who I am suppose to be. This is weird. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
Answer:
i know what you mean. kind of a euphoric feeling. like if you are watching yourself in a dream or something. i don't know what it's called. sorry if i'm no help. i experience the same things too sometimes.
yep, i know exactly what you are feeling. nothing feels real. be careful. you should talk to someone before you adopt unhealthy habits so you do feel.
This could be because of numerous reasons. It sounds a lot like how I feel when experiencing derealization or depersonalization. It can also be from extreme anxiety. You can find more information on derealization and depersonalization on www.webMD.com It sounds as though you need to go and speak with a Psychiatrist and/or a Psychologist as soon as possible so they can help you get these feelings under control. Good luck~
I know exactly what you are talking about. I feel that way alot, especially when I feel like a panic attack or getting nervous. It feels like every thing is supposed to be there but like it's a dream or something, or like I am not in touch with reality. i am taking Celexa 40mg and it helps but I still struggle with it. I try to just keep busy and it helps to keep my mind off of it. I have kids and it helps me believe it or not to be around my kids and family. They make me feel like it is real. Dlazzell
Yeah, I've gotten that feeling before. Sometimes I'll look around at my friends, and they will seem very strange...and you wonder how you know these people, how they know you, and why they are here. You start wondering why we all exist, or if we even do...or if we do, do we even matter? It's kind of a scary, dizzy feeling.

But don't worry. For me, that usually only lasts for 5 minutes to about 3 hours. Then everything goes back to normal. I don't know whether or not this state of mind has an actual name though.

Good luck.
I know exactly how you feel. There are a few reasons this could be happening to you. It could be insomnia (I usually get into this state of mind when i haven't had proper sleep). It could be stress as well have you been stressing out??

You're not the only person who feels like this. I m sure most people feel the way you are feeling at some point in their lives.
Just take your mind of it go listen to some music to calm yourself down.
Yea I know exactly what you're talking about. Actually I kind of had the feeling again when I was reading your question. Personally I find my answers in my relationship with Jesus Christ. I find purpose in my existence through belief in God's word. It's not a religion it's a real relationship with the creator of the Universe. I would have to warn you though, He may answer some questions but He also makes you ask a many more.
It is called depersonaliztion. More than likely you are feeling overwhelmed and am feeling lots of stress. Your mind is trying to distance from the stress - it's a way your mind protecting you and trying to give you a break.
I's almost always temporary. When your stress gets better, your mind will come forward again. It's scary, but it's just your mind shutting down so you can have break. It will get back to normal. If it continues for a couple weeks you need to see a counseling so you can reduce your stress.
oh no my friend you are not alone, we are alll like that at some time.. have a sok in the bath relax and let your mind wander work out what is most important to motivate you first then run with it... we all procrastinate sometimes knowing what is good for us but leave it as a tommorow job. lets help each other break the cycle :=)
Yeah I kind know what your going through. some days you look at yourself in the mirro and it does seem like its you or your in middle of doing daily stuff and it feels like your wacthing a ovie r acting in one - just a little.

Make sure you have slept, your not depressed, ect ect. talk to someone about how your feeling if it is persistnet. You sound just kind disociated from you life. look for the cause and youll find your cure so you can get back to doing what you do so well- being yourself
Yes exactly this is a psychotic event when disassociation of time and place happen. Also the language will decay soon if you get more stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net