twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

I don't know what's happeneing, but it's just really weird.?

For about two months I've been feeling really really different. I'm a 14 year old guy. It's like I can't think right...logically. I feel different. I don't feel like I used to, that's for sure. I'm a straight A student and all, but now I feel kind of blank if you know what I mean. I'm not as active as I used to be and stuff...and I just feel weird. What could this be? Just a phase or something serious?
Answer:
I have the exact same problem...I was always a top student, but my mind felt blank all the time. It could be due to poor sleep or anxiety. You can research it a little more (health websites like webmd.com) or go to your physician and get his/her opinion. Good luck, I know how frustrating it feels.
I'm afraid it's called puberty...You'll go throught this phase where you'll feel lethargic and empty headed and all you wan to do is sleep and mop around. It'll pass.
yep yep puberty and u will fel akward but u can just let it pass and when ur voice changes its also a big sign good luck tho also a lot of fluids will help u!
You should see a doctor just in case. It may not be anything serious. However, it is effecting your life. If it's what I think it is. It will get worse without treatment. You should also be more active despite how you feel. Make sure you get enough rest and eat properly. Has something bad happened recently? I don't want to try to diagnosis you on here. Because I could be wrong. The doctor can help you. Possibly a general doctor, then a counselor and psychiatrist, if necessary. GL
On any medications?

If not, it could be a general malaise- it has been known to happen to teens. You might want to talk to your parents about seeing a doctor as these might be signs of depression.

Bottom line, I would seek professional help to determine if this is something serious.
It sounds to me like the early phases of depression. My best advice to you would be to force yourself to get out of the house, and go do something that you enjoy doing. Go fishing, ride a bike, call some friends. Occupy your mind to distract you from the weirdness you're feeling. If it is just a phase, then it will pass, and if your busy, then it may pass you by nearly unnoticed.
Leadership camp -VERY good.
Exercise and mental stimulation also very good. Sounds like you have a handle on things.good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net