twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I feel weird.?

When someone says a sentence, I take the first letter of each word and make into a abbreavation. Idk wut is rong wit me! And like if u say "I like to eat cherry pie" Inside my mind, i say "i l t e c p" and i try 2make it into a word like "ipelct" or something. I do this all in my head so it's weird. If someone could plz help me that'd be great! tx!

~*Brie*
Answer:
That sounds like something to do for fun-it doesn't sound weird to me. (maybe I'll try that.)
i would say its a habbit try thinking about something else i spell the words in someones sentances somethimes its not mych of a problem but it does get annoying
Be careful..it may be a kind of OCD...I cant spell it... obsessive compulsive disorder
its probably just a wierd habbit. if it really actually does interfere with your life and becomes very controlling, then maybe you should talk to your parents, but if not then enjoy being unique. :]
Your not weird. Your just young and you like doing what your doing. You will get over it.
How bored are you? I think you are intelligent and are doing this to see if you can. Hey, I made myself write with my left hand in school, cause I saw everyone else write with their right and I wanted to be different. I think you will one day just stop doing this and it will have been a non issue.
I have done that a couple times before. With me it is probably just caused by way too much time on the computer. If you spend all your time on your pc then mabey try to take a break and go outside. If you do not spend all your time on your computer then I do not know what to suggest. Unless it has become a problem then embrace it. Be diffrent. Being diffrent does not mean that something is wrong with you.

Hope it helps!
LLAP! [live long and prosper]
Its also a symptom of Aspergers.
It's no big problem. It is not a mental disorder. I do something similar with words and have for years. In a way it makes it easier to remember things people say. What I do is try to find the little words in another word, count them and then score the word as having as many little words as there are letters as 1 or some fraction below or above one. The surprising thing is that so many words have about a nine tenths ratio little words to number of letters.

Judging from my own habits it could be because you are slightly bored. You need something verbal to occupy your mind other than the trivial things other people talk about. Take up doing crossword puzzles, anagrams or jumbles as these are more acceptable ways of word play. Do you rhyme the words? Maybe if so you are a poet in denial. I say again, it is not a mental disorder.

I hope this helps. good luck, good health, peace and love!
You are living in a wild dream not really life there are no needs except just living . When a psychosis makes language crumble it is all scrambled. This is a life on the edge of extreme tension but there is so much pleasure in it that you will not close the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net