twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

I don't want to sound crazy or anything I don't hear voices or anything but I think a lot about my own "made u

I don't want to sound crazy or anything I don't hear voices or anything but I think a lot about my own "made up" world, its more of how i want to be but i know i could never be I'm always thinking of something could this be an obsessive disoder? the only time I don't really think at least about that is if im high but i can't be high all the time! idk what to do
Answer:
there is nothing wrong with having dreams and ambition in your life
There's nothing wrong with you; we all go through that. You want more from life, and you get it through fantasy. Everyone goes through that at some point in their life.
I have the same issue. Are your thoughts, the other world, violent? Mine are... I'm tired of being phucked with. I daydream all the time about losing my conscience and morals and killing many many people. I often wish I could MAKE myself crazy enough to ACTUALLY not care about consequence and just KILL every m0therfuker near me.

ha..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net