twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I feel depressed!! help!!?

I may be still bubbley around close friends, but half of the time im quet, jealous, or angry. My anger has been shortened and im starting to feel the what i thought that was good about me really isnt good. Im on the computer alot, and im usually the last person to laugh at a speical ocacion. I just feel ugly and low-lifed. HELP!
Answer:
for depression
why not try a natural or food supplement

try ashwangandha
it is safe
it works wonder for me, u can buy it online
well is there something depressing going on in ur life?
"Love myself then I love you". some Nirvana song.
when i was really depressed and anxious all i did was talk to my sister about it and i felt so much better after that.
you just need someone to talk to. someone that understands your problems.
im sorry i felt like that for a while too . i even went to doctors. just tell your self everyday that your happy u will start to believe it go do something fun everyday really just get out and do it
wow...u just decribed myself about 4 years ago...
Christ loves u always sweetheart...talk to Him out loud about what ur feeling and ask for help..by doing this u are trusting Him to take control of ur life and carry u a bit of the ways until u can walk on ur own again...He will help u... I promise from the bottom of my heart.God Bless you darlin'

ur sister-
freebird
dont ask for help from strangers here ( some are stranger than others)
Consult with a qualified professional therapist in person
First of all, you need to ask yourself some questions. Like, "why do i feel so ugly and low lifed?" once you are able to answer your own questions, you will be able to realize what's making you so depressed. try having friends over more often, go to parties, out to dinner, and live life to it's fullest! NEVER tell yourself that you are anything but beautiful, because on the inside, i'm sure there is someone who is waiting to get out there and have fun. Maybe try changing your image, like getting a haircut, or a new wardrobe! mix it up and add some color to your life!
I SEND YOU MY BEST WISHES!
It is ok to feel that way!!you need to find something to laugh about, find someone who honestly cares about you, and something that can love you as much as you love them!!It could be the big man up there???
Each and every day, you need to look in the mirror and say this to yourself. I am (your full name), and there is no one in the world better than me. This is a true statement. Do you know what makes anything priceless? Being one of a kind. Since there is not another you, that makes you priceless. This is no bullshit. It's true. Recognize, and own it. It might also be a good idea to change the name on your avatar. Dumb Dumb doesn't become you at all. I wish you luck, good mental health and self esteem. You are valued and priceless. Always remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net