twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I feel like my life is passing me by somehow but?.?

I feel like my life is passing me by is this feeling normal, eventhough i try go after my dreams by it not enough..
Answer:
I used to feel like that a lot also; Especially when I was "Chasing" my goals. When I started reaching them, it was a different story. In my opinion whenever you're only Going After something, your not truly living in the present, and not really "living". Once you can begin to enjoy your day to day moments, life gets a lot fuller.

If your dreams are very large, break them up into smaller goals that are more easily attainable and reward yourself whenever one is reached. Life can only pass you by when you're standing still. Stay neck and neck with your ambition and you'll be fine :)
Set goals and go after them and live in the moment. If you worry life is passing you by then you will not enjoy it. Take the time to appreciate the smaller things in life.
Jane I feel ya, I feel like you alot. Something is missing, something is out there but you don't know what it is. I ponder my fears and dreams daily and I am not sure what to do, which way to turn sometime. I would suggest traveling, exploring the world with a soulmate. Connecting with God and your soul. Making peace with your innerself. Accomplish goals to the end and always have more goals beginning. Never stop learning, laughing and exploring. One day we will realize that life is truly good. Good luck.
A lot of people feel this way--particularly if they spend 2/3 of their time working (or with school, training, etc), and have little time for anything else.

It's good that you are going after your dreams, but I guess you need to have some patience--some time to achieve them. We can't achieve anything overnight--things take time--even love takes time.
You seem to feel left out of life in your group. It is okay because what they offer you is not seen as pleasure. You will change someday and enjoy more but until it is pleasure you will be left out and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net