twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I feel so indimidated around people taller than me!?

Like I do karate and my sensei is very tall and I am only 5'2 and 14 years old. I am really bubbly and outgoing and then other teens come around and I shut up and people think I'm bi-polar or something. I am very confident in general and feel good about myself except for when this comes up. Im known as the girl thats always making people laugh and cracking a joke.

So what do I do??
Answer:
You have to like yourself the way you are.Remember the "Best and more $xpensive" perfumes come in a small bottles.
They wrote songs about girls who were 5'2".

Enjoy.
I feel the exact same way. I am 14 and I'm only 4 feet 11.
Don't worry. I've grown to feel confident and comfortable with my body. Being small is great sometimes! A lot of my friends are jealous because apparently I'm "short and skinny"

A lot of people are probably jealous of you too! Would you rather tower over all the guys you like? Or be the perfect height for every guy?
wear heels

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net