twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I feel hopless and a complete nothing, can you help me?

U just finished my studies, and i am searching for a decent job, a job which obviously has to do with course i made. i attended interviews and such but until no, no one called back. One called back but he keeps telling me "Next week you ll start" it is sooo getting me angry!

I am passing my days on the pc doing practically nothing, oki i go out and stuff with my bf, who really tries to help me out.but i feel hopless and sad and depressed. mood is terrible with everyone!. i feel like i have nothing good in my life.

Do feel like me? or have you felt this thing? what can i do? The only thing i like is when i sleep cos i stop thinking. *sigh* gimme ideas of what can i do to improve my mood? and become a little happier and accept the way things are? pls
Answer:
yes i really understand what you say because once i had the same situation first of dont be so hard on yourself that you are not doing anything sure you can read books watch TV do excersize for your health then you should keep in mind that your efforts some day in the future would pay off you should be patiant but be positive about future try to treasure every moment and never give up to try your best
You could have s e x with your bf for starters. You finished college. That is a major accomplishment in itself. You have a guy telling you'll start a job in a week, what the hell is there to be angry about.

Why don't you look for a job in the field you studied? Have realistic expectations. You will hear lot's of no's before you hear a "yes". That is a way of life. Get used to it otherwise you'll fizzle in the work world. Toughen up. It's hardly been 3 months, people don't just come out and find a great job immediately. You have people who care for you, a college degree, and internet and things like monster.com (free) to maximize your search for a job. Utilize those instead of being on ByeDr.com.

Good luck.
how can you feel so hopeless when you seem to be doing so well. Do you not like your bf or something because you said you have nothing good in your life? If I was you I'd enjoy myself and relax if I'd just finished my studies. Read a book or see a movie to get your mind off things.
I feel like you do, and also try to lose myself in sleep. Sleep is great, but will not resolve all problems. I think you need to consider a job, maybe even a part-time job, in a field outside of what you studied. Who knows, you may like it, and it will keep your mind occupied and you will earn some money. Also, it will allow you to meet people and talk to them about what you would really like to do. Who knows, it may lead to a job in your field of study.
you don't have to be moody that does not solve the problem it complicates it .there is always time just have hope being hopeless won't take you anywhere as for sleeping that's not the solution but its laziness .how long have you finished your studies i stayed for one year and now i have something to do .. there is a saying which reads"don't get tired of searching luck might be just around the other corner so keep going..." you are special and that's why God created you so don't be hard on your self you can do community work for a while just to avoid being idol or give a hand in the house.Good luck.
You may benefit from medication or from talking-therapy for depression.

Get an appointment with a psychiatrist %26 see if you could use that type of help.

If not, maybe group therapy, where you could talk about your week-to-week concerns about your job-hunting, or a self-help support group, or even a new church might help.
,let go its not wort all the hassle .you have love in your life what more do you want' .i asked my mum if she she had her life again to live again would she do all the work.her answer was no way she said time is precious ,son use it wisely .do not kill time god bless and i prey you sleep well
I'm in a similar situation. I'm not looking for work but have been out of work since Feb. 15. I had surgery on my shoulder and won't be able to go back until the end of July. I have been sooooooooo bored. Also, with a limited income coming in it's definately been a downer. I try to get out as much as I can to enjoy the weather and I do sit in front of the computer a lot but it still sucks. The only thing I can suggest to you is just to remain hopeful and try to stay busy, busy, busy. I try to find the humor in things especially because it seems things always seem to go wrong for me.you know.when it rains it pours! The following is something I wrote out of frustration and boredom:

Five Wonderful Months!?!

Ok, that's it...I've had it.I'm done!
This stayin' at home crap just isn't fun!
Our fish tank exploded, our road fell apart,
Daisy always has a bad case of the farts.
I found a spider with fangs and as big as a bat
(in my f--king kitchen! can you imagine that?!?)
Our furnace stopped working and there's mice all about
they poop like there's no tomorrow...and make the dogs freak out.
Our water filter broke and had to be replaced
plus, there are godzilla-size insects all over the place!
Our lawn, I swear, to get through it, you almost need a map
It's fertilized by the deer and the dogs...yup...I mean crap.
Then again, our lawn mower only has the three tires
And the snowblower that we used once has definately expired.
I think it's safe to say our security deposit is doomed
because the dog ate the couch and I broke the sink in the bathroom.
There was a racoon in our garage and Lucy chased a deer
(I'd still take that over bugs any day of the year).
Kris always misses all the fun because he is at work
It's like the second he leaves, everything goes biserk!
I hate cleaning toilets and going to work every day
but I miss my job in the worst freakin' way!
I go back to work in about 25 more days
So until then...Calgon take me away

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net