twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I feel so strange , like im posessed or somthing.?

I woke up one day feeling fine then when i went to work thats when it got me bad...i feel as if im a zombie of some sort, i will just stare out in space and it will sometimes take me a little bit to get the message when people are telling me things.i also forget some things quickly.i also feel that sometimes i have no clue what im doing untill i actually relize it, theese things arnt bad its just average normal everyday things.like driving, eating, reading, etc...sometimes i wonder if its instinct keeping me going. i know this past month my sleeping has been very messed up getting only about 6 hours sleep on average but what is weird is this problem just all of a sudden hit me its been going on for 3 days now and its getting myself worried...only thing i can think of is to try to get to bed early one of theese nights and see if that cures me...im just not myslef. Any idea what can be going on here?
Answer:
Hmmm, it does sound like you are suffering from depression of some degree, and you are experiencing some type of fugue.
When I had severe depression, all I felt was an aching numbness to my soul/deadening of emotion, my perception of time was all distorted, had muddled thoughts and quite often would lose track of time.
Depression is not all about sitting there with a sad face with tears rolling down your cheeks, it can have many symptoms many of which other people cannot see at all.

Here's a good depression checklist if you'd like to read it.
http://www.beyondblue.org.au/index.aspx?...
maybe you are depressed
Try meditation, it clears the mind.
Based on everything you are experiencing, I would see a doctor TODAY. Your symptoms are indicative of everything from an acute schizophrenic episode, of which 70% on medication live a normal life, to a TIA (Transient Ischemic Attack) or a mini stroke, to complex epileptic seizures. Whatever's going on, I doubt that more sleep will make a difference. Please see a doctor today and I hope everything turns out alright.
There are lots of reasons for this. you could be sleep deprevied, depressed, could have some minor health issues ( anemic, etc.) It wouldnt hurt to stop in a doc's office and get a quick look at, just to make sure you aren't under the weather with something easily treatable. Also, if its depression, sleep problems, they can help oyu with that too. I went through something similiar a year ago- for me, I was anemic and suffering depression and poor sleep. A doctors visit reassured me, and got me headed in the right direction.
sounds like you might be a manic deppresent
you should go see a dr
if you are a verry bad one you can become verry vilont
my dad wose one and the hade to put hem on meds for it
if the meds dident work he would half to be put in a insane asylem
hmmm...you might be experiencing a weird thing called mind control programming administered by the local intelligence agencies.you lost sense of yourself and felt possessed by unknown entities...sort of...besides, you slept for 6 hours lately, which means, you cannot get sound sleep at night.maybe they're doing this in your dreams...so try to regain your composure and don't be upset and panic.and take some time to observe it for a period of time...if there is nothing serious happened then you're probably all right...but if you suffered from some kinda of anxiety or depression or insomnia for a period of time, then you'd need to see your psychiatrist for taking meds...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net