twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

I don't know how to deal with my frustration, feelings, depression?

I let things that bother me build up inside in till I explode. By explode I mean screaming or crying. Sometimes I get really sick and cant breath. I know its anxiety but it happens when everythings ok sometimes. Last time my stomach started hurting I felt like I was going to vomit, I got dizzy, started sweating, turned geenish and then l had major problems breathing. I feel like I'm in a daze sometimes I just blank out and ignore whats going on that bothers me and when I do try to stand up for myself or the way I feel I try not to make the person mad but the closest people to me (my mom, sister, and boyfriend) get very angry with me over very small things. Sometimes I'm in a bad mood for days. I feel hopeless, lost, and like a failure. I'm taking a semester off from school and I've been in between jobs alot lately. My mom treats me like a kid but expects me to behave like an adult. I don't know how to deal with my frustrtation and no talking does me no good with the people closest to m
Answer:
I was like that.

Is it possible that you're not allowed to express your feelings in your home?

Unfortunately, you might have a hard time getting over this unless you can open up the lines of communication in your home.

For me, keeping a diary helped some. Later, I could go back and read about how I felt and why and it helped me to realize why I had a reason to be upset.
I am not an expert, but from personal experience, doing something about the problem, no matter how small makes me feel better than sitting there and feel bad.
Consult a psychologist so you could be guided. .
Your anxieties can be treated with drugs such as beta blockers or benzodiazepines. you should see max improvement after about six weeks of taking them, but after withdrawal of benzodiazepines you may get a recurrence of symptoms. A better method might be meditation and relaxation techniques, biofeedback and more exercise.which will burn off the excess adrenaline. When you get these feelings try going on a run or at least a brisk walk and when you come back and your breathing returns to normal you may well find you feel a lot better. Another possible remedy could be hypno therapy. All above worthy of your consideration..
Sounds like you may be developing some problems that you should talk to a doctor about. If you are feeling frustration and depression all the time that is not good. The rage can come with these feeleings. I used to do that when I was younger, you wouln't believe how many things I have broke thourgh the years. Go talk to someone.
Looks like you are in your teens..... it happens I was also like that infact I was very destructive ...the best thing you can do is that you can let your parents know that you need some time of your own ...don't skip the semester and try to talk to your friends about it..if you Boyfriends does not understands and gets angry on small things then try to stay away from him for some time .till you start feeling better(if he starts to act like an *** tell him that you need some time and if wants to be with you he should be nice to you)...Writing is good ..try listening to music ..pick up a hobby ...you said you're working as well in that case if your boss is a kowledgeable person talk to him/her they will give you good advice or some kind of work which will keep you occupied this is the best time to learn new things..you will be kinda rude the ppl who are close to you soo start interacting with strangers but make sure that you maintain a distance ..try to chill out with friends that helps a lot

make sure you are occupied if you feel bad listen to music and talk to friends if you boyfriend can listen to you nothings like it

let me know if it works
First, You should talk it over with your mom...


I have ever been like you . It was not as serious as your problem, in my case, it was spiritual.

God was the only one that helped me indeed.
God gave me security and patience.
I don't know if u believe in God, but try to open up your heart to God (the greatest friend you can have). Ask it to comfort you. I am sure it will "fix" u

never forget you're special.
I wish you would be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net