twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

I dont understand..?

Why do I feel so depressed, yet im only 15? I have a good life, loving parents, i attend a good school, yet when I was in fifth grade i lost my grandfather and it really impacted me. Could that possibly be it? the reason why im hurting so much? i always feel alone, as if no one understands, and ive turned to weed, pills, and alcohol. I want help but im scared to look in the mirror
Answer:
i lost my grandfather back in 2001 and i must admit, i'm 28 now and it's 2007 but i still have flashbacks of him and sometimes even cry still. death can certainly impact you, very much at that. it can cause a very severe depression that lasts for years, sucidle thoughts, isolating from friends and family, etc, etc. i use weed, pills and alcohol as well. try consider talking to a therapist, with good friends outside of therapy too. a lot of people understand, more than you may know. take care of yourself
Honey im only 17 years old.And Ive been on so much meds for my aniexty that i just gave up.Here recently it got worse again so I stood up and decided enough was enough so i went and got a conselor and a doctor again.But there are alot of things you can do to help yourself.Write down things that bother you, and remember teenagers shouldnt have anything to out on.worry about unless we are homeless or something.Life is to short.And it really sucks if you think about all the fun and teenage years you are missing out on.If you ever want anyone to talk to add me to yahoo xbabygirlxkayx@yahoo.com =) im always online
make some friends. it wil definitely help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net