twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

I don't know who i am anymore or where i belong can you help me ?


Answer:
need more information
you'll be ok. just pray. God is Love.
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt...
Does this help? :)
I get to feeling like that sometimes when I'm alone in my own head for too long. Ground yourself. Go talk to someone. Read a book. Get out of your usual thought process. Do something that you would never usually do. I think of it like I've walked into a huge dark room. If I don't find a wall, I'll get lost. You need to find a wall. Keep yer chin up!
let go of everything negative in your life. stop hating people. rearrange your house into something new and completely different. everyday you might change something about it, and soon you'll have it perfect to what your taste prefers. your environment affects you. and most importantly, pray to God and always go to him with your problems. he helps all.
Join the club.

I'm not sure entirely how you're feeling, considering your question is pretty brief, but I've had a few meltdowns that sound about like that myself. The best thing to do is find something you like to do, then plan goals around it, or plan goals around something you've always wanted to do (like a certain career)... The best thing to do is just let go of the panic type feelings (if you have them) because they WILL go away, though it doesn't seem like it. Eventually if you keep in mind what you want once you find it (you won't necessarily know that right away either, it may take awhile to figure it out) it'll stop. There is no instant "cure" for what you're going through; though as long as you remember that you're the one in control of your emotions and your emotions aren't in control of you, you'll be ok.
hey join the club.

"We are all of us born, live and die in the shadow of a giant question mark that refers to three questions: Where do we come from? Why? And where, oh where are we going?" -Tennessee Williams

Life is filled with uncertainity, will you ever be completly certain, probably not, but its a heck of a journey trying to so just live your journey as much as you possibly can.
well you are someones child and somebodies Else's perfect match. You are someone who feels and Care's. and you are someone who deserves to be loved and cared for. Keep your head up and remember that the sun always comes up after the rain..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net